Library ELF is a web-based and email tool for library users to keep track of their library borrowings. ELF is like a personal assistant, whose task is to help with keeping track of what one has on loan from the library.
Designed with the busy or avid library user in mind, ELF is ideal for families with multiple library cards or for individuals (writers, researchers, students, readers, etc.) who have cards from different libraries.
With Library Elf, you can keep track of:
• Due dates
• Overdue materials
• Requested items ready for pickup
You also have more options about how you get information about your account with:
- Notifications via text or email
- Customizable dates of notification
- Consolidated notifications
- Manage more than one Library Account
- Real time information and calendar view via browser
Use your library card and your online library account pin to sign up.